Which dress length do you prefer?

1) Knee length link

2) Above knee link

3) Very short link

4) Ankle length link

5) Floor length link

• Picture 1
  • Picture 2
  • Picture 3
  • Picture 4
  • Picture 5
Ok I saw a show and there was this girl that she liked to wear very very short dresses and it was ugly.

Now I am wondering which is the right and attractive length.

Most Helpful Guy

• You're not saying what kind of event do you mean each dress to be for.

No. one - stylish-ish

No. 2 - oozes grace, class, and breeding

No. 3 - girls who wear those look like tarts

No. 4 - not too bad (like 3rd prize) if you are a redhead, but generally somewhat plain and boring.

No. 5 - this is more of a ball gown than anything, so reserve it for really formal events (like, I mean, meeting king/prime ministers/presidents/ambassadors) in highly formal settings.

If I were to see you wear No. 2, I'd probably ask you out - it just speaks volumes of the person wearing it.

What Guys Said 17

• I'm not really picky on dress length, but I did have a few opinions:

Dress 3: It looks less like a dress and more like a long top and the girl forgot to wear bottoms. OK yes that one's form fitting and obviously a dress but most that I've seen that are that short look like a higher quality form of a t-shirt worn to bed.

Dress 5: Not a fan dresses that drag on the ground. They can be full length, just have some minimal clearance.

Other than those, I'm good for length. So basically not too long, not too short. I voted for ankle length just because I liked that particular dress best.

• Hahaha I like very short length!

• I think mostly the above knee. Knee length can be nice too, though.

• The 3rd, the 4th and the 5th all look amazing!

But the 4th wins - it makes the curves to stand out!

• Number 3 if we're dating cause 1, it's really fun to grab your ass when you're in a short dress, 2 its easy to finger in public, 3 I get to see guys gettting jealous. Number 2 if we're not cause it's classy.

• Honestly I like all of them, but 3 is the one I like least. I would prefer any of the others over 3 but a dress is a dress.

• Different dresses for different occasions. Tonight, most girls were probably wearing very short dresses...while, most girls like wearing floor length "white" dresses for their weddings. Like I said, different lengths for different occasions

• 1, 4, or 5. I think 4 is best tbh. It looks more elegant while still being very attractive.

• above knee is my favorite

• picture 2

• I like the above knee one

• all of them have there time & place.

not really a fan of the 2nd dress & how its cut...length is fine tho.

very short with the sleeves is hot and the sleeves look good with the short length

the others look nice too some more elegant than others

• Either 2 or 3

• I like the first one and last one the best. The others are fine except number 3. Unless your goal is to get pounded and not look classy, that's not the best option. Thus I'm not surprised by the poll results.

• It was a tough choice between one and 2 but I went with 2. 3 sends the wrong message imo. 4 and 5 can be nice but I prefer one and 2 more, I mean, showing some leg is a good thing.

• less is more. the shorter the better.

• i like picture 3 followed by number 2.

What Girls Said 14

• Firstly, what sort of occasion. They all have their own place in this world really! If you were going clubbing you wouldn't wear no 5 just like you wouldn't wear 3 to wedding.

Also, depends on the person. I have seen some people wear 4 and 5 and look hideous - my mother for one. She doesn't have the curves to pull it off and it makes her look even more long, thin and stick insect like than she is naturally.

Personally, on me, I prefer to wear 3 - knee length just makes my legs look short and stumpy, whereas if I show my thighs off at the same time, it's a nicer look. I have chunky legs, I'm not going to worsen the problem! Everyone likes floor length on me but I get annoyed with it swishing around!

To look at, knee length is cute, I've never been a bit fan of above the knee, short needs the right occasion and wearer, 4 is elegant and glamourous perhaps an older woman, and 5 is stylish, beautiful and incredibly formal.

• I really like knee length. I have a scar on the top part of my right knee that I don't really like to show off. :) But I find that knee length and ankle length are nice. Ankle is good for like when you're playing on a stage or something and there are people below you, if you know what I mean... Floor is a little too extreme for me! :) But that's just me!

• Very short or above the knee...probably above the knee. I find knee length to be awkward.

• Depends on the event, all of my clubbing dresses are 3, but I'd want to go to a formal event wearing 5 or 2 (most likely 5 though).

• I like number 2 and one best, and then 4, 5 and last 3.

• #1 is bad

#2 is nice

#3 looks good but I don't think it is that much short.

#4 I dislike the color but I like the length .

#5 I have always liked floor length dresses.

When it comes to length, I like above knee length ,floor length , very short and ankle length.

I'll vote for above floor length.

• I prefer dresses above the knee C: longer ones tend to make me look shorter lol

• I like, #2 & #4

• Very short :)

That's all I have...

• Above knee

• above knee

• above knee and very short

• im torn between one 2 and 5...im no help lol :P

• Very short but I feel more comfortable in maxi