What's you're unconventional music style?

What's music style or genre do you listen too do most people find "unexpected" or "not so you" I usually listen to extreme metal (death, doom, thrash, black) But I've always had a thing for Eurodance and Southern rock.

0|0
5|4

Most Helpful Girl

• Im really into electronic music now. Lately I have been going on the website indieshuffle, good place to discover artists

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• Steampunk and classical are my unexpected genres. I usually hang around classic rock, pop, punk, country, ska, alternative rock, post-hardcore, hardcore, metalcore, indie rock, blues... I really could go on and on, because I'm a music major and I listen to way too much music even though there's SO MUCH MORE OUT THERE! Ugh! But I LOVE music! :)

Eurodance is... interesting...

0|1
    0|0
  • Flamenco music and bossa nova jazz.

0|1
    0|0
  • I listen to country music! Everyone thinks I am daggy!

0|1
    0|0
  • People won't believe me when I say that from time to time I do enjoy death metal or punk gigs, or the fact that I love mosh pits. And I love symphonic metal.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• I enjoy some melodic, "extreme" metal from time to time, as you've called it... and a little more tame metal-core/post-hardcore bands as well.

But there's only so much "brutality" I can take at one time when it comes to heavy metal. ;) I can't listen to it all the time... lol

I enjoy most/all music tho as long as it isn't generic... bands/artists that do something unique, or are progressive in their genre, and stay true to themselves.

0|1
    0|0
  • Classical and the Crooners of the 30s and 50s D:

0|1
    0|0
  • Love me some Black Metal

0|0
    0|0
  • Anything that's out right now, people are surprised.

0|1
    0|0