Girls, do you like guys with curly hair?

I have curly hair and I get mixed compliments from girls about my hair. Some girls like it, some don't and say it looks messy and I need a haircut. I mean, my hair is short and I do maintain it and all, but it just kinda looks all over the place lol.

0|0
7|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I love it! I have curly hair. I like it when guys have curly hair. I don't why. I think it looks charming on a guy. You, my friend, have a good head of hair. I have no idea why somebody wouldn't like it. I've had people come up to me and say I have messy hair, when really all I had was a bit a frizz here and there. People have really stupid opinions now. I'm not saying curly hair the best, I'm saying it strikes me( in a good way) more then someone who has straight or wavy hair.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• yes, I don't mind curly hair.

0|0
    0|0
  • I kind of like hair that looks all over the place :)

0|0
    0|0
  • No sorry,I don't.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I like curly hair.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yea as long as it's not those micro tiny curls.

0|1
    0|0
  • I like some guys with curly hair and others with straight... I have no preference really.

I did know a guy once that got perms, and that was pretty silly, haha!

I also knew a guy that used a straightener on his, and I thought that was strange too.

I tend to find it a bit odd if a guy takes longer than me to get ready, haha!

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

No guys shared opinions.