Should I wear heels?

I usually wear either my snow boots, since it's cold or flip flops. I have so many pairs of heels though and I never get the chance to wear them. And as I was trying on some clothes, I paired all my outfits with heels and to me, it looks so much better. It just puts together my outfits.My boyfriend of 3 months has really only seen me wear heels twice, so I think it'd be a nice change up. I don't really step out of my comfort zone, which is why I've never really worn my heels Because I don't wanna attract the attention; good or bad. So should I wear them?

Most Helpful Girl

• Go for it honestly. The longer you wear the the more comfortable you'll become :) Just be careful in the winter months haha

What Guys Said 2

• Without a doubt! :)

heels are super sexy!

• Wear them, but when the streets become icy then better stick to your snow boots.

What Girls Said 2

• most guys have a thing for it...

if you made the outfits with heels and think it looks better absolutely go for them

• dont looking good its not worth suffering lol