Why are these girls giggling at me in class for?

There are 2 girls sitting a few seats in front of me in class and they always look at me and start giggling. Every time I walk by them on campus they also do this. We are all 17, I thought girls were more mature at this age and why do girls do this? I know it's not that I'm ugly because I think I'm pretty good looking. I'm really shy so don't tell me to go up to them and ask.

Most Helpful Girl

• Looking at their age its understandable but still there must be a reason why they did that.Obviously they were talking something about you but not sure what was it about.

• I can't wait to get older to get real mature girls, not these childish girls at 17.

• I never act like that when I was 17.These girls need to grow up.Why don't you just give them a sharp look when they do that,to show that you are unpleasant.

What Girls Said 1

• First of all, some girls just never grow up! I am a girl, and sometimes I really get irritated by immature girls!

Now, there might be lots of reasons behind their giggling. But the one thing you can do is to ignore them , and whenever they giggle at u, you just give them "The stare" ! it gives the same results as going to them and saying ((Hey, problem?!))

• They are'nt even attractive anyways so I don't care but I was just wondering why they do that.. I don't want to sound conceited but I am not in their league xD

• hahahaha well, they sound like 14 year old girls, so I bet they aren't in your leage :P

What Guys Said 4

• Women with low self esteem tend to project their insecurities on to guys (and girls) who are more attractive than them.

They will find a flaw and tease the guy about it, either by approaching him and flat out telling him or by gossiping about it with their friends.

• What have they found out about you? There's something going on suddenly that makes them giggle. Come on, out with it! If they know, so can we!

• I just started college and I don't even know them.. There is nothing they can possibly know about me

• Would need pics of you and them, could be anything from projecting insecurities to thinking you are funny looking.

• I'm not putting pics but they are'nt really attractive.. One of them is ugly and the other one is Ok. As for me A lot of girls have told me I look good.

• Then they are projecting their insecurities on to you.

• Stop farting bro!