Guys do you think that tall girls are aggressive?

I saw a question on another website that some guys think tall girls don't need to be protected because they feel that they can protect themselves or something. One person said that tall girls can fight them and are a turn off. What's that about? I've never heard of all that nonsense. That's rediculous. I've seen guys with taller girls.

What do you guys think?

Most Helpful Guy

• Guys who said that probably have issues with their own height. If anything, I heave always felt (no offense to anyone) that short girls are more aggressive because I know a lot of short girls who seem to fear they won't be noticed and so they act kind of aggressive and pushy and it's such a turn off.

I feel protective when girls are feminine. I don't feel protective with girls who act all tough and rude. Nothing to do with height, and all to do with behavior and attitude. Also the more I like the girl, the more protective I get.

What Guys Said 2

• I think they are insecure which may cause some built up anger.

• a girls height has no bearing on my perception of her as aggressive. only her personality could tell me if she's aggressive or not.

I don't know where you heard that crap about tall girls being able to protect themselves but that's just the ramblings of an idiot and I'd ignore it. even a girl who is 6 feet probably wouldn't stand a chance against a guy who is 5'10" because the guy would likely be much stronger.

so that's one of the most ludicrous thing I've heard.

What Girls Said 1

• I have a friend who is really tall and guys are more protective of her than any other girl that I know. She just has this gentle, feminine aura about her, her behavior is sweet and she has an innocent baby face. It always amazes me how guys respond to that, they get all protective of her. So I think it's about that feeling that a girl brings up in a guy.