Mis-matched shoes.

I always wear like crazy mismatched shoes. Like a ballet flat and a flip flop and mix and match and shit. What do you think of that?

well it's not always super crazy. That was just an example.

Most Helpful Girl

• hellz yea! do whatever the f*** you want and wear whatever the f*** you want! who gives a sh*t what everyone else thinks? be yourself and f*** what the world thinks. :D

• Haha thanks! who really decides what is considered 'normal' anyway!?

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 9

• ballet and flip flop? sounds uncomfortable and pointless... I think it would be cute if you were two of the same style shoes (like 2 ballet) with different designs (one polka dot, one black)

• If I saw a person like that, I'd think they were a little odd but I would also appreciate their effort in trying to stand out and respect their willingness to go against the norm.

• Hmmm, that's a funny question. Let me ask you what you would think if you say someone wearing two different shoes? Guy or girl? I find it a little strange myself, and if you are trying to be unique, I think that may work...LOL

• i think that's wonderful. I've never done that.

• sounds a little koo koo lol

• This would drive me crazy if it was on me. I'd be aware of how different it felt all day and I think it would consume me. On someone else though? Sure, why not.

• trying too hard

• I would think that they were trying too hard to be unique. There are better ways to express yourself.

• Wear clothes that you like and not because you think it's weird and will get attention.

Be honest. I know you must think that's weird. And you know other people think it's strange and will view it that way. You're asking what people think of it, but you know what people think of it. So, just wear whatever you like because you like it.

A few thoughts would come to my mind if I saw that. Either they were too out of it that day to put on or find 2 of the same shoes. Or they lost a shoe and can't afford a new pair. Or they're just looking for attention.

But you really shouldn't care what I think. :P