Does height matter??

So I started sort of dating this guy, and he's a bit shorter than me...

I'm 172 cm, that's about 5'8, and he's 168 cm wich is about 5'6

He trains a lot, and is really muscular, and I'm just thin, with curves...

The difference is 2 inches,- is that a lot?!?

i REALLY like him , and we get along so well!

The only thing I'm worried about is the height?

What can I do about it?

Is 2 inches really THAT big of a difference?

Most Helpful Guy

• To most guys height really doesn't matter, but to many girls it does. You just need to show your guy that you like and that height is no biggie for you. Once he feels reassured that it doesn't matter to you, you guys should be fine. Hope you two work. It would be unfortunate for 4 cm to prevent people for forming a relationshape

What Guys Said 7

• It shouldn't and to me it doesn't... but I've never met a girl taller than me in person so I don't know what it feels like.

• If you really like him it would be ridiculously shallow to stop seeing him because of 2"

It's not a big difference at all, but just lay off the platform shoes and heels a little.

• For the majority of women I have met height does matter. They want their partner to be significant taller then them so they can where heels. However if it doesn't bother you or doesn't bother him than that is a great feeling. The only thing that matters in love is what is on the inside. Beauty comes from within.

• I don't think it matters, enjoy.

• it doesn't matter congrats for not being a shallow person. You are quiet the catch.

• Height doesn't matter. Some people it does matter, but to most of the rest of us, no it doesn't.

• Well, I am 5'6 to and it would not be a problem to me. Height does not really matter to me and your a few attractive women so no problem. I love your dressing style, very nice.

• I love that white dress.

What Girls Said 4

• No, its not a big difference at all.

He sounds short but powerful.

A lot of women associate height has a quality of being manly or masculine, but

if a man looks has if he can protect you that's manly enough, period.

If you like him, go for him.

Don't let a few inches stop you!

• You're already dating him. If height mattered "that much" you probably wouldn't of dated him in the first place. So it obviously isn't a big issue for you, and that's great. Keep dating him unless what other people are saying about guys needing to be the taller ones actually means that much to you. Don't lead the poor guy on.

• I'm 5'9'' and I've dated a 5'5.5'' and it was amazing, as long as you like the guy and you guys can cope with it really it doesn't matter at all, be confident and never listen to others ;)

• Haha I'm in the exact same situation! I don't think it's a big deal at all