Girls, do you like this kind of style on guys?

link

I think it looks classy and urban at the same time. I know that it depends on the guy, but in general, does it look nice? What do you think?

• Looks hot
  • Looks good
  • Eh..alright
  • Looks bad

Most Helpful Girl

• I think its a really nice look :)

What Girls Said 9

• Too many buttons. I don't like buttons. I mean, if you have one shirt with buttons, and like a zip-up over it, that's fine, but when you have THAT many buttons, it just seems like overkill. I totally dig the pants and the shoes. Just the top half is not working for me. :P

• It's a good look for that kind of guy (frame wise) but the guys I go for would never look good in that.

• It's okay, though not necessarily my thing. As long as a guy looks put together though, I usually don't dislike much.

• I really like it. Looks really good :)

• Eh..its aright wouldn't approach him tho. Its just my personal style preferences...

• Its okay. A little vanilla in my book. Nothing distinguishable.

• I find it very attractive, and yes you're right in general it does look good.

• Yeah it's sexy and very normal too, I like it

• I like it, the way it's layered is cute.

What Guys Said 1