What is the reason if the girl can't look at the boys eyes when she's talking to him?

She just stares at his lips, and when we bump in to each other she gives a eye contact for few 5 seconds or something..

Most Helpful Girl

• Between the lips and extended eyecontact upon first meeting, she is into you and to shy to act on it/show it in a more obvious way. I am often afraid to meet a guys eyes if I really like him. Eyes are the window to the soul and can betray your feeling with ease.

Compliment her the next time you see her and she is she becomes more shy or more bold. Either is a good sign. XD

What Girls Said 2

• Two reasons, No eye contact for me is shyness and staring at his lips is infatuation. I do this, sometimes. ;)

• but when we are few feet away we stare at each other for a few sec, sometimes just glances.

• i do the same thing if I really am attracted to someone. _ justme20 is correct, its nerves.

• nervous

What Guys Said 2

• 1. She may be attracted to you / him.

2. She may find something in you / him that catches her eye / attention

3. It may be her habit

Girls are a little more complex than guys in such situations but again could be anything. Everyone has a way of interpreting actions of another while it may not mean the same.

• She might just be shy/awkward. I personally have no trouble making eye contact but after a while I'll feel like I'm creeping them out by constantly looking at them, if that makes any sense. Which in turn makes me uncomfortable regardless. Go figure!