Being bald suits me??

I am 21 years old. I noticed that my hair has been thinning lately which is depressing so I shaved it off and am wondering if I should grow it back or not. I was wondering if the bald look works for me.

Hair: link

with hair: link

without: link

link

All opinions help as I am unsure right now. I have not got solid answers from anyone and I have no clue what to do. Remeber honesty is the best

I've still been getting mixed reactions so I am very conflicted at this moment. Thank you for all your comments.

Most Helpful Girl

• You should go bald.

If you have hair on your head while your hairline is thinning this can cause you to look 10 years older.

At least with a bald head you will look more your age.

What Girls Said 4

• Did you ever try to see how you look with beards? Mustache? Something ? While you are bald?

Just curious.

I think you look better with hair but different hair style, not this one in the picture.

• cant really grow facial hair and my hair is like straw. I can't grow it in different styles. It looks messed up, I tried

• Then you look OK, don't worry. You can stay bald,it doesn't look bad at all, it is fine.

• Stick with being bald

• Without!

• I think you look fine without hair. Even if there are people that don't think it suits you, it's all a matter of getting used to seeing it. Once they're used to it, they won't think anything of it.

What Guys Said 3

• I think bald suits you pretty well.

I also agree that the baldING look is depressing, and makes you look at best old, and at worst ugly.

But a completely bald head is one of those looks that is cool, but at the same time pretty professional, so you could still have a respected job with that look. Not often to cool and professional overlap like that. I say keep it bald!

• not so bad.

but I do recommend to re-evaluate your style. clothes and shoes and stuff.

• The shaved look is great. It really is. Try experimenting with facial hair. The glasses are fine.