He is 3 inches shorter and twenty lbs lighter than me...could it work?

we are friends, and he flirts with me a lot. but he's a bit older, and smaller than me. do you think it could work?

Most Helpful Guy

• LOL, that's really cute. I kinda wish I met more people like you, since I'm a little short myself. Truth is though, as long as your willing to be positive about him and see him in a different light rather than with stereotypical lens, then you definitely got a shot. I'd say go for it, not only will you learn a valuable lesson that attraction knows no bounds, but you'll set an example for others to see and become jealous of.

How sweet is that :).

• Thanks! that's really nice, I don't think I see him stereotypically at all. ur definitely right

What Guys Said 2

• Oh definitely. I don't see why not! Some guys might have an issue with taller girls, but if he's flirting with you, I don't think he does. Otherwise he'd not be flirting! Best of luck to ya!

• It would if you didn't think about it. But since you're concerned about it probably not, because you're willing to base things on the physical things. I'd agree with some of the other people that this question makes you sound rather "shallow"'.. sry.

• Its not a problem for me, I really like him, but I'm just worried that he will be insecure about it. I actually have a really hard time with guys because I am six feet tall.

• Ok. Well then he's not the one that's insecure about it, it's you. As long as you show him that it doesn't bother you, it won't bother him. Just leave the physical difference between you guys out of the picture so that it doesn't affect what's important.

What Girls Said 4

• why wouldn't it...

• If he likes you then it doesn't matter to him, so it shouldn't to you (unless that is the reason why you're not attracted to him).

• Totaly, if you really like his personality you should overlook his hight weight etc. Just because a guy is short doesn't mean he's not going to be good 4 u. At least try it, and if you feel acward end it. Hopethis helps. :)

• Umm don't take this wrong but this question sounds rather shallow! Do you find him attractive and like his personality? Are you interested in him romantically? If so, go for it and stop worrying about something so trivial like height!

• Im just worried because I'm six feet tall and I'm worried about him thinking its akward.....i really like the guy

• If he was awkward about your height I don't think he'd even be attempting to flirt. Just enjoy it and see what happens. Good luck!