Has anyone ever copied your style or attitude?

This happened to me several times, I suppose I should feel flattered, but it really annoys the heck out of me! I have this " I do me, and you do you" mentality...

So...Ever happened to you? How do you feel (or felt about it)? Is it flattering, or does it piss you off?

Most Helpful Guy

• Success breeds imitators lol.

Yeah, especially at the gym. I see these young guys trying to imitate me, clearly thinking since I'm old and they are young, it has to be a breeze, only to struggle or even sprain themselves. And honestly, it doesn't bother me.

What Guys Said 4

• People have copied my musical taste, clothing style, haircut, reading tastes, ideologies, you name it. In high school it annoyed me, but then I realized that they're all just trying way too hard to look cool. What still annoys me though is when they copy you and then they act like they are avant-garde and trendsetters.

• Nah, I don't think I'm really someone anyone would really follow. If it did happen, Id probably be annoyed at the fact their not choosing to be themselves.

• During the high school.

But they did it poorly, I even had enough nerve to make fun of them!

• Nope, no one has ever done that but if they did I would find it kind of annoying

What Girls Said 2

• Yeah but I'm flattered by it.if you're confident individual, you'll eventually inspire others and attract their admiration

• Nicely said. Although, I'm the type person that believes that one should be themselves and be happy with themselves, instead of copying others or trying to be something they aren't...if you know what I mean. People should have their own individuality. Thanks for commenting! :)

• Yeah, I think it's pathetic. They lack originality so they go around taking credit for others' genuine originality. It's not flattering, people just say that so they don't look as pitiful. It's not cool if you have to swagger jack someone else because you don't feel like you're in the same realm of awesome