Thongs or cheekies for matching bra and panty set?

I'm too shy to ask the guys I'm chumming around with. I usually wear thongs when I want to be sexy, but which do guys prefer-thongs or cheekies?

• Thongs
  • Cheekies
Wow, more comments say cheekies. I'm just afraid since only half of your cheek is covered that I'd be trying to pull them cover my butt ha ha. I haven't worn them before.

Most Helpful Guy

• Whatever you think looks best on you or you are more comfortable with. I actually would prefer the cheekies, as it's more of a tease, but I wouldn't object if you found a thong set that you really liked either.

What Guys Said 9

• We have to see them to know which your wearing. How do you show them off?

• Depends on the design, color and the skin tone of the person wearing it, plus some girls simply can't carry a thong all that well.

• Doesn't matter, they're both sexy in their own right

• Cheekies give it a classier hotter look.

• What about thongs? I haven't wore cheekies before, just thongs.

• Always wear a thong ;)

• My ex used to wear thongs before she was with me. Thinking about that as an incredible turn on for some reason. But I think I'd still prefer cheekies. Worst answer ever?

• I think cheekies are nicer looking

• Why? Do you like thongs too if a girl has one on?

• I tend to overanalyze sometimes.

• when in doubt, wear no underwear ;p lol

• depends on the shape of your ass & the cut/fit of each.

no guy is gonna be upset with either. he won't be more turned on from one or the other

i like a thong on a girl it just seems a little naughtier but if a girl is in her underwear I'm gonna be excited no matter what

• Omg I hate thongs

What Girls Said 6

• I know this is meant for guys, but I just want to say that I adore cheekies and hiphugger panties. You can still show off some of your butt without it looking trashy. It shows enough to give a taste, but still covers enough not to ruin the fun of guessing what a girl has under there.

• See I always wear thongs when with a guy because I thought they were sexy if you have a nice ass, but I see a lot of stores, like La Senze, sell cheekies. And it seems guys on here think they're hotter, yet the guys I asked in real life are saying thongs. I'm just afraid of cheekies being annoying, and I'd be worried about trying to pull them down to cover my butt since half is only covered.

• My ex boyfriend LOVED cheekies and preferred them over thongs.

• i personally thing thongs look better on me. They also tend to be far more comfortable than anything else I have been able to find...

• Either I love them both.

• get both and model them for him. it should be fun for both of you.

depending on your shape one may look better on you (or no difference)

i like thongs myself

• @update - then wear a thong fi that's what you're more comfortable in

• I'm just used to thongs, but the idea of cheekies sounds good. It's just La Senze underwear isn't cheap, and I'm in University, so I gotta be tight with my money and can only get one for sure ha ha

• I may not be a guy but I definitely think cheeky panties are more attractive. They really emphasize certain curves.

• Certainly you speak for me...way more classy...(:(:(:

• How so? I don't mean that sarcastically by the way ha ha