I think I have the looks to be a model..should I go for it?

im 5'8 and have a very lean, skinny build. My facial features are very prominent and look like that of other models.

Most Helpful Girl

• you have the disadvantage of being too old,and modelling takes preparations in terms of learning to walk,pose,getting an agency,a portfolio-so if I were you,i'd go for it,but keep your day job if you know what I mean.

What Guys Said 4

• You have a very lovely all white complexion. It definitely contrasts very well with the red background coloring in your profile picture. You are very lovely, and should definitely be a model.

• We see and know nothing about you. How can we make assumptions about your future as model?

• I personally am an optimist so I would say go for it. You only live once and you won't look like that forever. I'm also a believer in "if you got it flaunt it". But make sure you don't let it go to your head. If it works out you could make a lot of money. Just be careful...

• i say it doesn't hurt to try :)

What Girls Said 5

• If you think you have it then go for it! You have nothing to lose but just don't make it your life and not have any back up plans when it doesn't go as planned.

• 18 to 24?

Most models(haute couture) start out at around 12-13 and their careers are considered over by like, 22/23...only few make it past that age, namely swim suit models

It's a pretty hard industry to break into and involves more than just having a look. You have to have a portfolio

Maybe catalogue modeling, but runway or haute couture is out of the range.

• I can't say cause I don't know what you look like.

But go for it. Just don't quit your day job.

• Yep, go for it. But you will need pictures to show to agencies. modelmayhem.com has phtoographers on there that are willing to give you the photos for your time spent posing for them. So no cost to you.

If anyone tries to make you pay, it's a scam. Agencies make money only when YOU do.

• You're too short.