Girls what's the Perfect height for a guy... what's to short what's to tall and when is just getting right...?

Just curious. I'm kind of shorter at a little over 5-11 ish and fit , But it almost makes me feel lesser being around taller guys that are bigger and stronger. It makes me feel like they're more dominant than me because of they're size. Do girls see it like this or am I just on crack?

Ok but does that make you attracted to taller guys, like if he's 5'11 would he be hotter if he was the 6'3 version of himself

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm going to get some hate on this but hey, whatever.

I like guys upwards of six foot. All the men in my family are tall so it's what I'm used to. 6'8 is too tall. 5'8 is too short. My boyfriend is 6'5 and he's perfect.

Also, don't kid yourself. 5'11 is NOT short. The average American male is 5'9.

And yes, I am 5'4, so I'm a short one, but I'm allowed to have preferences just like everybody else.

What Girls Said 6

• I don't think like that and I'm sure most girls don't either. I like for guys to be just a little taller than me, that way I don't have to wear heels and we just fit well together. I would date someone taller or shorter than me if we got on well together intellectually and personality wise.

• I am a bit on the tall side so I prefer guys that are the same height as me most of the time. About 5'9 or over. Although there was an exemption once were this was this really cute guy that was 5'7 that I was crushing on forever! He didn't return the favor though :( Sucks to be me

• Anything under 5'6" is too short.

5'8"-6'3" is perfect for a guy. - It also depends on the girls height and her preference to what's perfect.

• There is no such thing as a "perfect height" for me.

I'd prefer he not be so tall that we can't dance. And I'd prefer he not be so short that I'd have to bend down to hug or kiss him. Other than that, I don't really mind short or tall guys.

I will say this though - I dated a few guys that were about your height, and we fit perfectly together for hugs :-)

• Anything taller than me is perfect to me.

• I don't really pay attention to height, unless they are like 6 feet tall. But then again I'm only a little over 5 feet (as in 5 and 1/8 of an inch...) To me? You're tall! Be confident in yourself! I don't really think any girls see it that way... You're good! :)

What Guys Said 2