What site has the best package files for Sims 3 clothes, hair, makeup?

what site has the best PACKAGE FILES for sims 3, I have been downloading a lot of amazing stuff but most of it doesn't work :( or they say it's a package file but really it's a sims download file which is a pain to install.. Any ideas? I swear I've gone through every possible site google comes up with

Most Helpful Guy

• ModTheSims doesn't?

• they do, but there not all that great compared to others that have all these amazing clothes but there not package files

• I'm not sure which have package files, I never looked for them. Did you look at MoreAwesomeThanYou?

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• I normally would just go through the sims 3 website, and use the exchange when I used to play. I would download families, and individual sims with cool hair and cloths and just get stuff that way.

• thesimsresource.com is the best. I've downloaded a crap ton of stuff from there and everythin works perfect