What do you wear with sundresses?

I recently bought a sundress like the one in this link:

link

but I think it looks a little too plain on me and I was wondering if there was anything I could wear with it to make it look better. Also what shoes or accessories would you wear with it?

Most Helpful Girl

• With some nice sandals.

Maybe you could belt it around the waist if you want to create a more sophisticated look from it.

For something more relaxed, maybe add a complementing scarf to your hair.

Some cute wooden bangles.

A plain, lightweight cardigan.

I wouldn't do too much if I'm honest, keep it minimal and let the dress speak for its self seen as it's such a bold colour.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 9

• Sunny, yellow wedges!

Nice, decorative jewelry. Not like, a small gold chain. Maybe sunflower earrings or something.

Sun glasses.

You really don't have to go all out. Sometimes simple is more effective. By the way, where did you get the dress? I'm considering wearing sun dresses more often, but I don't know what stores actually sell them.

• Walmart actually!!!! very cheap! I got it for $14 and there were lots of colors. it's the line of sundresses out by taylor swift and lei. try walmart.com and leijeans.com and look at them!!! they are super cute and still affordable!!! thx for the ideas!!!

• Thanks. I'll keep it in mind next time we go :)

• Doc Martens for that Lisa Loeb/'90s look!

Or more realistically, some nice sandals since summer's coming up.

• Try gladiator sandals and a chunky bracelet to dress it up; flip flops to dress it down.

• Because this is such a versatile dress,you can wear it with flip flops, a necklace,and a cute pair of sunglasses to the beach,or dress it up.Personally,id definatley go for some strappy sandals,maybe a sky blue cardigan to throw over,either dangly or hoop earrings,(if my hair were up) and a few chunky bracelets.You can pair virtually any color with it,but id definatley go with light blue and beige.Good luck,and cute dress =)

• some wooden bangles would look cute with it, maybe a white cardigan if its too cold to wear it without a jacket

and shoes..cute flats or wedges

• Maybe a few bracelets (the ones you slip over your hand) or one big bracelet. Shoes-flip flops or some other nice flat sandals.

• how cute! its perfect for summer. I would wear some nice heels or some cute sandals. with jewlery. not really feeling the gladiadors sandals for a cute dress like that.

• gladiator heels

• wedges

gladiator sandals

sandals in general

flip flops if that's your thing

tennis shoes (jk)

bold earrings

bracelets

sunglasses