What should I wear with purple high heels?

So my sister got me these cool purple heels, pretty crazy, but I love purple. I'm going to a friend's 21st birthday party tonight, and I want to wear them. Any suggestions of what to wear them with? We might to go a club as well, but I really don't want to wear super skimpy club attire. Something dressy but not slutty. I'm 20 By the way. The shoes look pretty much like these: <a href="http://compare.ebay.com/like/390331658243?var=lvlink Thanks! :)

great ideas, thanks to everyone for your help! I wore a black dress that had a black and white striped undershirt type thing, and black tights and a light peach belt. I really wanted to wear a purple belt or purple earrings or something to pull it together, but I didn't have them. I'll get something like that for next time!

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm chiming in with the others to say a dress or skirt. My friend had purple shoes in a similar color to the ones you linked too and she wore a black dress, with black tights, and gold accessories (a necklace and earrings).

What Guys Said 4

• Purple high heels look best with black underwear...and maybe a hat.

• without a doubt, a skirt or a dress.

A little black dress or skirt ALSO, a white skirt would look GREAT!

• any pic to show this outfit?

• 0|0
    • ahhh so many ideas! Thanks, this is great :)

• he's fine with it. I don't really like clubs anyway.

• just sayin'

What Girls Said 9

• I would say.

Get a black dress and team it with a purple bag if you have one, or a purple waist belt. link

As an example, something chunky and shows the color off well. No point getting a tiny skinny waist belt, it's meant to make your outfit pop!

You could even go for black skirt and... hmm... purple or white top with the belt or handbag. If you decide on a belt, make sure it goes across the part where the skirt and top meet. It will hide the join and gives it a more fashionable, high class look.

The key is to make sure you have another item of clothing that is the same color :)

• I'd wear a skin tight little black dress or a tight skirt with a patterned top that has purple in it.

• i would wear a leopard print dress

link

• Black or brown dress

• little black dress!

• Yep a black dress. You don't have to have another matching piece these days.

• black or gray dress looks great with a vibrant color

• Peach dress

• Black

Any thing with a purple design

Color block with turquoise, banana yellow

• Thanks! So like a dress or skirt you think?

• or do you think skinny jeans would be ok? Maybe black ones?

• I would go with a dress