What would you rate your looks on a scale of 1-10?

I would rate myself a 9 because I look like a victorias secret model body wise and I have the face of a model. I'm lucky enough to have high cheek bones and clear skin. I have blond hair and deep blue eyes with fair skin and no freckles or blemishes.

what about you guys?

0|0
4|11

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 10

• Face...maybe an eight

- Brown hair and brown eyes

- Typically clean-shaven

- Glasses

- Genearlly serious demeanor/introverted personality

Body...also an eight. I take points off for my farmer's tan and tiny amount of belly pudge.

0|0
    0|0

1|1
    0|0
  • I feel happy with my looks, I don't know what number I would attribute to myself I mean I'm no Ryan Reynolds or Gerrard butler but I am trying to improve myself

0|0
    0|0
  • "I would rate myself a 9" says the anonymous user.

My rating is E-4

0|0
    1|0
  • You sound very cute and if you have a great personality whoever you end up with is a lucky man

1|0
    1|1
  • 8 or 9. I'm a stud

0|0
    0|0
  • 6-7 I am not a super hot guy.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm probably a 3 or a 4.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd say I'm like a 6

0|0
    0|0
  • It seems silly to rate myself, as I don't have to be attracted to me. I just need one girl to be attracted to me, be it I'm 5 or 10.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• Hmmm If 5 is average I would put myself on a 7 or 8 :) I know I have a very nice body and have all the assets while still being fit. I have normally clear skin but I lack plump lips and my chin just seems a little too big.

0|0
    0|0

I'm average

I need a nose job, lip reduction and cheek reduction.

But sometimes I can be a 6 or maybe 6.9 lol

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm a 9... I have a great body, and I really think I have a nice face too. High cheek bones, full lips, blue eyes and no blemishes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Average. I'm thin but not as toned as I could be. Maybe I'd be a six or a seven on a good day.

0|0
    0|0