Esp if its someone of the opposite gender and they look you right in the face...either someone you know of but don't talk to or a total stranger on the street.
I want to know because when I look at people while walking on the sidewalk to see if I know them or pay attention to my surroundings,they look down to avoid looking at me then they go back to putting their head back up again...that's gotten me paranoid and I started doing that too.
I've tried to convince myself its not me but no one I know notices/pays attention...is it so bad to look people in the face?I feel sorry for them when they look down but I have respect for people that keep walking with their head held high like me.
I just feel bad when a guy my age looks down or away esp if he's cute or hot.
- I keep walking with my head down eventhough I'm attracted to him/herVote A
- I keep walking with my head down because he/she isn't attractive to meVote B
- I keep walking with my head high to get a good lookVote C
- I keep walking with my head high because I'm not intimidatedVote D
- I put my head down because its just plain awkwardVote E
Most Helpful Girl
I used to keep my head down no matter what, but now I'm not awkward at all so I just keep my head up with a brooding stare and it usually causes other people to look down. I like the power in it, to be honest.0