Knee Socks and Heels?

I think it's kind of back and forth for me. It is pretty cute at times, but then there's the whole socks and sandals no no and I'm just not sure...

I'd definitely opt for skirts or dresses to go with though.

So poll time! Yay or nay?

link

link

link

• Yes.
  • No.

Most Helpful Guy

• I say tights or leggings all the ay up; this look just strikes me as, , well, clumsy, as if you'd forgotten to pull something up, or accidentally wore a skirt too short.

What Guys Said 9

• I find that to be very, very sexy. And I hope to find a girlfriend who likes to dress that way.

• Thigh high/kneehigh socks are hot as hell on girls. Wear 'em and enjoy 'em. Yes they go with heels, and many other things too.

• Those socks make want to hump a leg, russell terrier style.

• yes, that is hot

• Thousand times yes!

• yay. that can look good.

• So far, guys all say yes.

66% of girls want other girls to not know how much guys like 'em.

• Yes, I like the look a lot, especially the first link.

• Love it

What Girls Said 9

• I think they look good in pictures (don't really like the middle one though, I guess I like the plain nude/black look better) but I'm not sure how I would pull it off. I think you would have to dress very carefully so it doesn't come off too sexy. But I have been knitting these link and thinking of ways to wear them out (maybe with ankle boots) so maybe I'll try that!

• OOH! Cute! Go for it, let me know how it looks! I might take up knitting myself, I've been considering it.

• Thanks! The pattern is Cabled Stockings from Vogue Knitting Winter 2011/12 by Joan McGowan-Michael :) You should! It's very addictive but fun!

• I think you absolutely have to be well coordinated, and don't wear knee highs that are too thick. Get some with the consistency of tights or leggings. I like the pictures but I don't think I have the balls to do it myself.

• I wear long stockings all the time with my heels/booties when it's cool outside. I really like it, and they're comfortable. lol

• in my opinion,only with mary janes.

• Maybe but I like it more with ballet flats or mary janes because it looks super cute!

• They can work oh so well when matched to the whole outfit.

• i do it all the time when its cold enough

• They actually look pretty cute together!

• Love them, I just don't want to send the wrong message, if you can pull it off without looking slutty then go for it.