Can green eyes turn blue/grey?

I have heterochromia which means that I have different colored eyes. The other day I noticed when looking in the mirror that the green one looked like it was a greyish/blue color. Is it possible that that one eye could have changed color temporarily? There was very good lighting when I noticed.

Most Helpful Girl

• My eyes are hazel. They've been dark brown, light brown, grey, green, and mostly hazel. Everything but blue so it's completely possible

• it was the first time I ever noticed. They actually went from a greyish color back to green as I was looking at them. I was like wtf?

• That's kinda cool, I've never seen mine do it lol

People either tell me or I notice in pics later.. I think I would be fascinated too lol

What Girls Said 3

• Yes it is possible. Sometimes when I wear the color green my eyes turn to a blue green. When I wear black and brown, my eyes pop out more.

• Mine do that. It seems to have to do with how much natural light exposure I am getting.

• that sounds awesome! I bet your eyes are stunning

What Guys Said 1

• man... you remind me of Yuna from Final Fantasy. you maybe from the same race as hers.