I am new to this site and thinking what kind of questions should I ask?

Yes this is what I feel,because they have a new funda Xper points...

Most Helpful Girl

• HAHA! Good question, I think you should make short and to the point questions, you can add a story and all, but don't make questions that lead off into more. If you're curious about something, ask. Don't ask questions to make people pity you. Also, I don't think it's wise to add possibility questions, like is it possible I can be pregnant after having a one night stand and he ahemed... in me. Well, of course it's "possible." :] Kay?

What Girls Said 3

• anything

• u can basically ask anything you want.. from helping you out with a relationship and style any question that you seemed to never get an answer to that is what I ask.. and you can also help and support other people ideas. good luck

• anything. it doesn't even have to be about relationships

What Guys Said 1

• It doesn't really matter - if you don't know something, ask. If you can't think of anything that you don't know but you still want to get involved, start trying to answer questions and you'll no doubt run into things you either didn't know, or never thought about! Myself, I haven't yet asked a question, and I don't know if I ever will. I usually have an opinion of my own about anything I think about, -or- the topic has already been discussed a million times over and is easily found via the search function.