I need help finding a new haircut style

I get the same haircut every time and I think I'm going to go for a different look this time. Can you post a picture of attractive haircuts? I can't post a picture of myself but I can describe. I have wavy dark brown hair and a square shaped face. People have compared me to beau mirchoff presumably because my hair is very similar to his (if that helps any). My hair is at a medium length right now. Best answer will be chosen by whichever haircut I go with. Thanks in advance!

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 1

• I would say just go into a beauty school nearby and say you are looking for a new haircut - if you don't want them to do something such as dying your hair tell them! This is how I've had my last 2 haircuts and they have turned out fabulous not to mention it was cheap too! Beauty school's generally like people who come in like this and if you are not sure on they style they want, there is always someone there with more experience that you can talk to.

If you don't like this, google something along the lines of "haircuts for square faces" but I HIGHLY recommend the beauty school

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share opinion!

Earn 1 extra Xper Point for being the first!!