Some tips for flirting a girl without creeping her out?

Can you please tell me some flirting tips for the girl I am interested with? She is so pretty but I don't know her. I would like to meet her and know her, cause I can't stop thinking about her.

Most Helpful Girl

• to be honest, if you don't want to creeep her out, you HAVE TO MEET HER FIRST in a friendly manner, and then slowly flirt with her when you become familiar to her, to show that you are interested...when strangers flirt with women, they get freaked out and you're seen as a creepster...say hi and introduce yourself, or even better, find some excuse to meet her so you can be friends first

• So pick up lines that are funny don't work?

• It really depends on the type of woman if she is promiscuous and flrty shed be flattered by your funny pick up lines, but if she's an ordinary school grl looking for something meaningful, being friends first is the way to gooo....

What Girls Said 4

• Whenever you see her, catch her eye and hold her glance for like 2 seconds,smile, then next time you see her smile and say hey. facebook/myspace message her (since you don't have her number) a day or two later, start friendly talk, do not say that she is beautiful or hott or anything like that. Just have a lot to talk about. When you see her again it will be easier to go up and talk to her. Once you talk to her, if she seems interested, ask for her number and go on from there..

• u can smile when you see her say hi to her... show her that you are intrested .. and that will deff not creep her out

• you need to figure out how to meet her sorta create an opportunity, till then eye contact is always good but not to much staring and make sure your stare is friendly not menacing

• Do things for her.

What Guys Said 0