I really want a girlfriend but I don't know where to look :(

I just feel bored and lonely, anybody got any ideas how I can find someone who likes me?

Most Helpful Girl

• First of all don't change your looks just because you'd like to attract a potential girlfriend. As long as your not looking like a ragga-muffin stay exactly how you are, be yourself. What I suggest is to try out dating websites you never know what may happen.. and don't listen to all the horror stories about dating websites.. try it out for yourself. Also voluntaring in things and getting involved is a great ways to meet a lot of people. And lets not forget pen-pals.. And yes many say don't be desperate & your love will come to you, that's true but also you're not gonna jut sit down and somehow think and wait that your love will also magically appear to you. No! that's not how it works! You're gonna be patient at the same time pursuing what you want, looking for a decent girlfriend because waiting around isn't going to get you there! What I suggest next is to travel the world.. you know go out there and meet and experience different cultures and meet wonderful people, you may never know! This world is full of endless possibilities and never say never. One important factor towards achieving all that is just to be confident and I'm sure you'll find her :) Good luck and don't give up!

What Girls Said 6

• Don't look for them. Often people "sense" if someone is a bit desperate and I'm afraid you'll be seen as someone quite needy for a partner. Just go hang out with friends and talk to people passing by. Just last night I met someone, we were at a bar, there were seats available next to us, two guys asked me if they were free, I said yes, we started talking et voila. Just make sure you feel good about yourself first. But ehm, you say you're "bored and lonely".

You want a girlfriend because you're bored? Well, she must feel loved when you find someone to spend time with! Maybe you could first spend some time on yourself. Get to know yourself. You're not gonna find someone who likes you just like that, you have to get to know them, they have to get to know you and there's always a chance they won't like you, but hey, that's life!

If you're not comfortable with going out and talking to girls, try online dating.

• Honestly don't look. She will come when she and you are ready for it and not a minute or second later. Trust me pushing for something will not make you a happy or her. It will happen you will find someone.. Best of luck

• This is good answer..(:(:(:

• It is honest I have been told to go to library and grocery stores and so on. but to be honest all of them work but forcing something will never work. We all want love and find that one person to be with but its a needle in a hay stack. just got to find your need and forcing it will make it harder.

• Looking will result in you settling for less...sorry if that sounds mean, but it is true. Especially since you are feeling bored and lonely. Having those feelings and combing it with trying to find someone who likes you may make you not think as clearly about the situation as you normally might. Focus on yourself and finding hobbies and what not to help you make friends and stop the boredom. Most likely, the right girl will come along when you least expect it and are happy with yourself.

• if your 24 then yea time to look but if your young why?

also commitment to another person is a big deal and can sometimes end in disaster if not mature enough

u should join church loads a super nice girls that are gifted with beauty. its pretty crazy! I c more good looking girls do healthy things like gym or church. never at a bar or club ahhaahh

• Im lonely tbh I wanna cuddle and stuffs not happening right now though :/ I can't go to church, I don't believe in anything lol

• to be honest you need to believe in something cus women are inspired to that. a man with a cause and a goal is his sword and shield in this life. women want men not a boy.

• Well, since you're an internet addict. I don't know where you can start looking.

Where you can start though is that you may want to change up your style... Or it can be a difficult to find one.

Try to be more outgoing and go to bars, clubs, school clubs, and/or mutual friends (that have single friends).

• Try to gain some confidence and talk to more people, or if you have any male friends that can introduce you to some girls. You can do it!

What Guys Said 9

• It simply depends what kind of girl you want, really. That helps you know alittle better of where to look. Second, do anything that'll help you feel a little more sure and confident about yourself and that will also help you pass your time to distract you from feeling that way. I was in the same state and what I chose was to hit the gym, I did it. Hardcore. Because it was my distraction, and later it becomes your addiction and you are gaining nothing but positive results from it. Your body changes and draws more attention from girls, you feel more happy because you destress at the gym and you suddenly feel more confident. Also just starting talking to normal people, guys or girls just to chat and get a little more sicial, it wil also help you to be able to confront any girl if you are able to confront any stranger and accustome yourself to do it, THEN it's when you try a bar, or club, or cafe or whereever you would find fit to find a girl and from there just start talking. Hope this helps.

• well start by changing your looks, this hairstyle would suit you more link (I know it lokks gay but that's cause the dude has those horible shades and lipstick...smh) or that one link

when you're done with that, stop looking, girls smell the desperate vibe like dog smells ham, just do your usual thing, errands, school, chores etc and when you find yourself talking with a girl for more than 3 mins, ask for her number.

• You'll still be bored, but not lonely lol. You just gotta hang around and chat girls up.

• Things that helped me:

-Cutting my hair.

-Shaving everyday.

-Compliment every girl you meet. Like first thing that should come out of your mouth is "I like your..."

• Compliment every girl? That seems tedious

• It works like crazy. I have picked up girls that I had no business being with by doing that.

• unfortuneately, guys are not allowed to seek validation, but girls are

• i suck with girls too. Go to www.okcupid.com. I have been having great luck. Research on how to write a profile. Hell message me if you want I can help you.

• Make yourself known, go places and do things. Try bars too

• Just got to go out there and talk with people. In time you'll find the one or she'll find you

• Same here dude, I guess we both know the answer is to go outside more lol.