Girls, why style of underwear do you prefer and why?

- Thong/G-String

- Bikini

- Boyshorts

- Cheekies

or something else not mentioned.

I'm putting together data for my pop culture and fashion class and I'm using this website as place to get some data.

0|0
18|3

Most Helpful Girl

• I like hipsters, tangas, and briefs (for that special girl time) the most as far as comfort goes. I also have a thong that's grown on me a bit, but I don't want to get more of them just yet. As far as looks, I adore cheekies. I think they're perfect - they reveal enough to be sexy, but cover enough so that you aren't showing off everything you've got.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 17

• its easier to collect 'data' via poll. anyways, if you are legit then I prefer cheekies.

0|1
    0|0
  • most days I prefer boyshorts and hipsters... just as the standard go-to. although they both have more coverage they can still be sexy!

i do like thongs though. they are comfortable and plus there's no panty line

cheekies are probably the most annoying.. I feel like they have an identity crisis between thong and regular bikini coverage.

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer hipsters because it's comfortable for me.

0|1
    1|0
  • For everyday I prefer bikini but if I have something "special" planned I wear cheekies.

0|1
    0|0
  • Tanga briefs (between the thong and bikini).

0|0
    0|0
  • i prefer thongs to any other underwear.

0|1
    0|0
  • I like bikini and things because then my butt looks good.

0|0
    0|0
  • bikini

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah OK, "data"...

1|0
    0|0
  • I prefer thongs because there isn't any panty lines, I'm used to them so I find them comfortable.

0|1
    0|0
  • Usually wear thongs, sometimes boyshorts and bikini.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wear thongs the most. But I think cheekies are the cutest, but thongs are more comfortable to me

0|1
    0|0
  • I mostly wear thongs because you don't have panty lines with them

Sometimes I feel like wearing cheekies, and when I'm having a lazy day I just wear bikini panties

0|1
    0|0
  • I prefer bikini because it is comfortable and I keep fairly active.

I will where a thong, but I've never found them to be very comfortable.

0|0
    0|0
  • Bikini

0|1
    0|0
  • what are these underwear you're talking about.

this is a very odd way to perv out.

i wear little pink lace thongs. fap away weirdo

0|0
    0|0
  • ... You're doing data on panties?

Aaaaanyway, I prefer hipsters, actually. They're fairly standard, always comfortable, and while they may not be SUPER sexy, they're fine enough. This changes when I wear lingerie, but as for everyday stuff. I also like boyshorts a lot but I don't think they look as good.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• the girls on this site can't even answer a f***ing question without calling a guy a creepy. almost every single answer here is something about questioning your reason of asking this question. why can't they just simply answer the f***ing god damn question

0|0
    2|0
    • What are you talking about? 7 of the 11 women answered the question without making a comment about it being creepy. You are ranting and raving like a f***ing lunatic.

• i wasn't talking statistically, I was being logical...most of the women on this site, can't answer a freaking question without calling a guy a creep, you ass...just get over it!

• Thongs are my favorite.

0|0
    0|0
  • 'data'

0|0
    0|0