Natural platinum blond hair?

I saw a girl today who had platinum blond hair and it looked so natural on her. How would I be able to achieve a nice platinum blond hair look? Would it take a lot of work? Is it possible to have super light blond hair that is natural like that?

Most Helpful Girl

• Chances are low to look natural as skin tone and facial attributes such as eyebrow color, eye color etc can influence how well you pull a hair color off. Your chances in my opinion of getting it look natural on you are low cause it does stay a bit of a rare, artificial kind of color. It will also take work yes because it's tough to maintain unnatural hair colors. You'll need regular touch ups and your hair will get damaged just like any hair coloring procedure.

What Guys Said 2

• A lot depends on skin color, eye color. Similar to some people with a darker completion can pull off different looks then a person with lighten skin can.

I think only a few people can pull this off. I agree with LizTheWeirdKid try a wig 1st.

If in doubt you can try it anyway. You can always color your hair color back to the original color.

• Platinum blond is not a natural hair color, just like green, pink and purple.

What Girls Said 1

• yeah old ladies have pretty platinum hair sometimes, naturally.

ive seen people with natural ash blond hair that's really light, almost platinum. if you want platinum hair, go to a salon and have them do it for you. try on a wig to see if it looks the way you want it to.