Can some conditioners make your hair fall out?

Basically, I used to use all kinds of conditioner and I would lose a lot of hair, but I just thought that was normal so I never paid any mind to it. Then I switched to a conditioner from Lush cosmetics and I barely had any hair fall out. But I recently ran out of that conditioner so I started using whatever conditioner I had left and a lot of my hair has been falling out now. Could the conditioner be the culprit as to why I'm losing more hair than I did when I used Lush?

Most Helpful Guy

• I actually came across the opposite lol. I used some Arabian shampoo brand while I was living in Saudi, and it seemed to stop progressive baldness. Sadly in the US I can't get a hold of it, but in any case it's slowed down and I still have a full head of hair.

I don't know about your brand, never came across anything in the news.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 3

• I never experienced that though I have tried using different conditioners but never happen that to me.

But if that is the reason why you got hair loss then stick to only one conditioner.

• ya it can...my sis has the same problem

• Okay stop using the conditioner that makes your hair fall out... buy some other conditioner or use the lush one.

If this keeps happening maybe go to your hairdresser and ask for advice, they will know what's happening/what they can do