I want to look better and appropriate for my age.

I am 21, I am a little too short for a woman because I am only 4'11. People always think I'm like 15 or 16, like a girl. I want to look like a woman, how can I do this?

Most Helpful Guy

• You have a young face and body, which guys love. That works to your advantage while dating. Just make sure that when you are talking with guys that you mention you are in college so they know you aren't as young as you look. You might scare off some guys who think you are too young. Make sure you point out your actual age to improve your chances.

As for in the professional sense, dress in a more conservative fashion and you'll be seen more as an adult.

Little girls can still be taken seriously, you just have to act your age, have good posture and let people know you aren't a teen, even if you look like one.

• I am actually not in college anymore, I graduated this year. Most people are surprise when I mention this to them because I still look like I am in high school. Its not a problem actually, its just that younger guys hits on me and I don't like it. Lol

• Just state where you graduated college so they can infer that you are at least in your 20's. Hey, learn to flirt with older guys and tell them you're actual age so they won't get scared into thinking you're jailbait. Honestly, I think you're very cute, but I might think you're jailbait unless you showed me an I.D., no kidding. But if you convinced me that you are actually 21, I'd be much more likely to continue to flirt with you. You have to let guys know your age!

• Ok, I will. And thank you.

What Guys Said 4

• I suppose you could wear your hair shorter, this would add a little to your apparent age. You could practice scowling a lot , the women here in the US do this and it makes them look older because of the wrinkles it causes, but your smile is so nice, it would' t be worth going to all that trouble.

Of course you could dress more 'maturely', wear sedate clothes, no miniskirts or manga style things. A necklace, all by itself, adds an adult panache to any outfit.

Soon enough you'll regret complaining about looking so young!

• don't try so hard and you'll be fine~

• looking at that picture; I think you are already there. I don't think you need to try anything

• You already have many good answers but I will just say to embrace your youth and your looks. Patawad po hun but I call it as I see it.

• Hahahaha I hate google translate and forgot most of the Tagalog I learned years ago. I will add you if that's ok?

What Girls Said 2

• most Asian girls wear like 15cm heels,so that should do it. wearing heels that often leads to many issues though.

• I wouldn't! I would embrace it! When you get older, you won't look older!

I'm sorry but I seriously would love to look that young!