Girls what age do guys stop being good looking?

I know it depends on the guy but generally what age range do men,look most attractive and when do they lose looks facially?

What age do you think they are most good looking (state your age )and when do they lose their looks?

Most Helpful Girl

• if the guy is attractive his best age is 25 -40 . .

but he can still be attractive till he's 55! it's true !

I have an uncle who is 55 and is still considered attractrive ;)

he has been working with his body his whole life

since he is a farmer and maybe that's one of the reasons

he is firm and toned :)

the beauty has to be natural though . .

this is a no no !

link

What Girls Said 8

• I'm 19. I think guys are most attractive 20-30. But I often find men in their 40s attractive as well. I would say they start to loose it in their 50s.

• It really depends on the guy. I think as a general rule, men are most attractive from thier mid 20s to thier mid 30s, but some men are hansome much longer than that.

• I'm 18 and I find older men, and guys my age attractive :)

I'd say maybe from 20s to mid 40s(they are the most good looking)

For some guys the older the get the more attractive the get... and for some it just doesn't work out.

• Well, I'm 20 years old. I've never been attracted to guys outside of my age range. Probably no older than about 25. At the very oldest.

When I'm 40, I'll probably dig middle aged men.

• some guys get better with age. just because you don't look super young doesn't mean you get ugly.

• I like sophisticated suited and booted men, so business men tend to be mid to late 20's upwards so I couldn't say, some older men can be really handome

• Guys just turn more handsome as the years pass by. within a surtain amount, of course. I think around 35-50 is a mans most handsome 'stage', you could say. Not talking beer bellies, etc, just wrinkles and what else comes naturally with age.

• 30+. After age 30 men look worn out, wrinkles and greys maybe sometimes balding starts creeping in.

What Guys Said 0