Do you think that Russian Women look better than American Women?

Do you think that Russian women look better than American women,and if so then why, and if not then why not?

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Guy

• I have lived in a country tht had abundance of Russian women, mostly for te wrong reason. I can vouch for the fact that there is a far greater percentage of Russian women who will take year breath away. There are pretty women in every mationality, but I would judge by who has a higher percentage. Moreover, if you look at American women, they don't have great features even if they look attractive. They just look attractive. Come to Miami, start looking at the Latina babes and you will realize that when you compare them with the Americans.

What Girls Said 6

• We didn't put Russian brides-to-be in a magazine catalogue for nothing!

• Every other nationality of women looks better than American woman lmao

Same for men

Most people here are lard asses who refuse to take care of themselves

• I think Eastern European women are super pretty. Prettier than American women.

• I agree. At least, some of them look very exotic imo.

• You can't even compare because America is made up of many ethnicities

• No but Russian guys are better than American guys

• When you say American women are you just talking about white American women?

What Guys Said 5

• In the vast majority of cases yes.

• For the most part, It seems like they do. With the ratio of 5 women to one man it sounds very tempting to go to Russia.

• Eh some do and some don't...I know a site where a guy can windowshop for Russian Escorts...hmmm...very nice...(:(:(:

• Not as stuck up... easier to talk to and flirt with

• Slavic women of all nationalities look better than American women. But only when they are young. They seem to age quickly and they lose all their beauty before the age of 36 in most cases. American women tend to stay beautiful for longer.