Do you think this looks good?

Do you think that this would be something good to wear to school etc... Why or Why not? What about on someone that is a little fat?Thanks

link

Most Helpful Girl

• Its fine.I'd pick a better color though, that oatmeal color is a bit drab.

Its OK if you're a little fat as longas you get the right size

What Girls Said 8

• Cute. But if you are a little overweight I recommend a darker color such has

black, blue, purple etc.

If you wear a light color it can bring more attention to an unwanted area.

• I happen to think that it's very cute!

• I think it would look fine. It's a little more preppy than the guys I run around with wear, but totally acceptable/attractive. Just make sure it fits properly to avoid it looking slouchy/accentuating any extra pudge :)

• Change the color then its fine. Clothing by an English company called all saints is kinda cooler than Ralph but Ralph does do nice chunker jumpers that I like more.

• yea that's an awesome outfit for a guy, to go on a nice walk in the fall. :)

• Cute, but it really depends on the way you carry yourself with what you wear.

• Its OK. Its c=kinds hard to go wrong with a regular polo T

• I like it. Looks comfy(:

What Guys Said 1

• If you want to look like a fat dude who is wearing a hand-me-down yuppie uniform from the mid 90s... then sure, wear it to school. If you don't want to look like a fat dude who is wearing a hand-me-down yuppie uniform from the mid 90s, then don't wear it to school.