How do completely average looking girls end up with ridiculously hot guys?

I see it all the time, and I want to know what it is about these girls that gets them these guys that are "out of their league". Shine some light on this please!

Most Helpful Guy

• These girls tend to be more friendly than the super hot girls, who tend to be stuck up. Even hot guys get tired of the B.S. we often have to put up with from beautiful girls. That's why average/cute girls generally make better girlfriends than attractive girls. The average girl still has a vagina, two boobs and a butt. She also had a personality we like outside of the bedroom. A lot of hot girls think they are too good for a man, so they get ignored by most men, including a lot of the hot guys.

• HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH "The average girl still has a vagina, two boobs and a butt." ROFLMAO

good way to put it, really! LOL

wow haven't laughed so much in ages!

• Glad to make you laugh, friend request sent. :)

What Guys Said 6

• What Prof_Don said. But I'm going to rephrase it this way:

They try harder, and are less demanding of him. They don't expect to be taken out 3 nights a week on $300 dates, they don't make a big fuss if he has a night out with the guys, and they don't play games with him all the time. Oh, and they're often more open and willing in the bedroom.

• Frankly...these girls (on average):

make their guy feel wanted and special

play less "games"

more friendly

have more interesting personalities (since on average, top-tier looking girls have rather bland personalities because they never had to develop one, because people wanted to be around them for their looks alone)

most importantly, don't have that "entitlement" and "spoiled" personality that top-tier looking girls more than often have

• I've noticed this several times. I've noticed there were many average at best looking girls I knew who got the best kind of guys. What did they have in common? They knew how to make a man feel special.

Every little positive thing the guy did, she praised heavily.

• I see this a lot. My guess is the guy has low standards. Also she must be a lot of fun to be around with and a freak in the sheets lol

• How do averaged us get betiful women.

• i would assume those girls are extremely fun to be with

What Girls Said 4

• They tend to their egos, I think.

• I don't really see this very often at all ... generally it's the other way around.

It could just be that your "type" isn't the norm for what females find attractive.

• It's because prissy women are boring as heck.

• Well average is still decent looking so she's not ugly.she probably has some features he likes (he could be a sucker for a big ass, hazel eyes, etc). Usually an avg girl who dates a fine guy is really fun to be around and confident.she probably dresses nice and has swag

Or she's real nasty in bed and paying for everything lol