How can I wash my shirts so that they stay the way they are and not shrink or stretch?

My shirts look like this one

link

What kind of soap should I use for hand wash? and if I dry it in low, do I have to wait for the cycle to end or like take the shirt out of the drier midway the drying? lol

Most Helpful Girl

• Read the label.

However - sometimes I find that still doesn't work.

It's a bit laborious - but you could handwash it; I do it with a couple of my items to make sure they keep their shape.

• Soo hand wash then dry low?

• Thanks much :)

• Not a problem hun :)

What Girls Said 6

• Wash and dry them on the delicates setting (what girls use for lingerie and thin sweaters). Always use cold water, because anything you put into hot water will shrink.

• use a mild laundry detergent and hand wash or on a delicate cycle on the washing machine use COLD water, As for drying hang it up or lay flat, if you really need to dry it put the dryer on low heat or air dry

• Cool shirts! And you can wash them just don't put them in the dryer.

• But If I set them to dry on air(No dryer), they will stretch. It's happened before. I was thinking about putting them on dryer in low for half the time. Then IF its still wet or humid just set it out flat on floor. Will this work. God seems like so much work. :D

• Yup. That's my kind of music :D

• Me too! They better make another album, I haven't seen them yet!

• read the lable

• Use the gentle cycle. Wash with cold water. Hang Dry.

• i machine wash inside out and don't dry in a dryer, just hang on a non-wire hanger

What Guys Said 1