Girls, would you look at a guy less if he still played Pokemon?

I like Pokemon! What would most girls think of a guy like that?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

What Girls Said 5

• I'd think that's cute!

• I wouldn't mind at all, as long as he keeps a balanced life around it :)I think it's quite common, many of my friends have a pokemon emulator on their computer ^^

• As long as your life doesn't revolve around it, I don't care.

• I wouldn't care,but that's just me. My boyfriend loves video games,he can be on them all day.yes its annoying but geeky guys is kinds cute :) don't worry about it,a girl has to accept you for who you are :)

• I like pokemon. I know many other girls who like pokemon. I don't think it's a problem bro. There are guys who love my little pony and still get ladies. It's all good.

What Guys Said 4

• The girl who I currently have a crush on is indifferent about pokemon. Meaning I could probably get her into it..lol So the answer is probably not. It depends on the individual however, since all girls are different.

• they would assume, quite reasonably, that the guy is ten years old, or under LOL

• Expected more shallow answers.Pleasantly surprised.

• Shit. I could have saved face if I had just left out that "ing" at the end of Zerg. F***. Guess I gotta go turn in my nerd medal now.

• That is a lurker sir, lol. But I commend you for know it's a starcraft unit.

• You Zerglings and your expectations.Bah.

• Man, why are you anon?Say it loud, say it proud. Shit. F*** what people think about you.