I'd like to know your opinion on this type of wristband style for men?

watch the following picture:

link

Do you think it looks cool? Is it fashion for a men to use such a style accessory.

Most Helpful Girl

• It's alright imo if you can pull it off. I don't love it, but I don't hate it.

What Girls Said 2

• Hi dude,

The current fashion of this season is "Keep calm and smile" quoted wristbands. These wristbands are liked by many people nowadays and they become popular among the people. I have recently saw these wristbands here amazingwristbands.com. Hope this will help you…

• YESSSS IT'S AWESOME. and confidence is everything. If you can have confidence you can pull off anything at all. That's how women do it at least lol

What Guys Said 2

• I have a couple similar to that and have received several complements on them. Go for it.

• dude, if you like it go for it.

• I care what you think about it.

• Nah man, you shouldn't care what about what anyone but yourself thinks about it. Last night, I caught myself thinking something stupid while watching the lang and leary report, I said how can this guy wear a bow tie, because it just seems kind of pretentious, but then I thought, maybe this guy likes it because it's just his style. After all that's what makes us unique, we all have our own taste on what we like