What do you think of these thigh high red leather boots? Sexy or hooker-ish? lol

link

I like them because they're different, bold, and creatively so much can be done with them! What do you think? Trashy? Sexy? Or does it all depend on what they're worn with and the way the wearee carries herself?

Girls, what would you wear with them?

Guys, what do you think of them?

0|0
4|10

Most Helpful Girl

• No! Not at all! They're cute! Go for them. I think if they had a stiletto heel things may be a little different but, flats, fine!

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 10

• Like the anonymous user said, they're not trashy because they don't have heels.

It's a shame really, as trashy can be good, but those just look plain ugly - like something a gay fisherman would wear.

0|0
    1|0
  • As much as I do like thigh high boots, these ones do not look appealing. I don't like the fact that the leather is so much "wrinkled". The color is also not the best one possible. Black/brown boots would look much better.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't say "hookerish", they look kind of "cowboyish", which I don't like, but I really don't take notice to womens shoes

0|0
    0|0
  • Pretty snazy I'd where them if I was a girl or probably now if they were in my size. (I'm a little bit of an effeminate male) But I would say neither sexy or hooker-ish just snazy but it would depend what you put it with to make it sexy. Definitely not hooker-ish.

0|0
    0|0
  • they're definitely bold-looking...i like them! :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I've never liked boots on women. I live in a warm climate though, so they're not all that common anyway.

0|0
    0|0
  • all they're missing is a little white and the fur

0|0
    1|0
  • theyre only hookerish, if you're actually a hooker

0|0
    0|0
  • there definitely eye catching lol

0|0
    0|0
  • If they were high heels they'd be hookerish.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• I think they're tacky.

0|0
    1|0
  • I don't think they are slutty or trashy, but I would not wear them. Just not my style. I'm sure there are pretty cute outfits you could pull off with them though!

0|0
    0|0
  • Hot! I'd rock them and not gaf what anyone says!

0|0
    0|0