Who looks better in white: Blondes or Brunettes?

looking at pics of brides in wedding dresses and can't decide which hair color is better with white. wondering what you all think!

• Blondes
  • Brunettes

Most Helpful Guy

• Like peace.love.couture said, it has nothing to do with hair color. If you're wondering for yourself because you're getting married, just go with your natural hair. Don't change your hair to try to look good for your wedding. Your guy is marrying you, not your hair, so don't stress too much about how you look (and even though almost all brides do stress about their looks, they can still do so while staying natural, and they'll actually look better that way).

If you're wondering just for no reason, well, again, my answer is the same as peace.love.couture's.

What Guys Said 6

• Brunettes,ands down, because of the color contrast with the white dress. The same goes for white beikinis; the brunettes bring them off best.

• LOL both look good in nice clothing.

• I don't think it makes a difference...if I had to be forced to pick one, I'd pick brunette because of the color of brunette hair is a stronger contrast with the white of the dress.

• blondes should be wearing light colors and brunettes should be wearing dark colors, however white can go on either

• I go for blonde.

• I don't know, but redheads look better in banana-yellow. Go with that.

What Girls Said 9

• It.

has.

nothing.

to.

do.

with.

hair.

color.

Most women look decent in wedding dresses...or they should, since that's their day and they usually go the extra mile with their appearances. Hair color has nothing to do with that.

If you wanted to ask the original "brunettes vs blondes" questions you probably should have done that?

• In my opinion, brunettes do. It's more contrasting, as most brunettes I've seen have naturally darker complexions than blondes.

• White is a neutral color, it should go well with either...

• it depends on the skin tone I think if you have a cool skintone white looks good if you have a warm skintone beige looks better but generally I think blondes look hotter in black and brunettes in a light color

• I think all hair colors look great with white, same as black. It's just one of those shades that goes with all colors.

• both if they have a tan

• I think they both look good in white, but I love the contrast of dark haired girl in a white dress.

• I think it's equal. White isn't even a color so anyone can look good in it

• they both look good in wedding dresses. a natural brunette who becomes a fake ass blond for her wedding...yeah not a good idea.