Do looks matter or not??

I thought only confidence mattered... should I stop hitting on girls who might shoot me down and only go for girls I know I might be able to get?

Most Helpful Girl

• Who's to say who you can get? I once fancied a guy who I thought was waaaay out of my league, a while later we dated. Confidence is important but don't get cocky, not a lot of girls like that.

Yes, you will get rejected, we all get rejected, that's life. But before you step up to a girl, make sure you get a little vibe from her. When she looks at you quite often from across the room, smiles, winks, ...

Then it's a sign to go up to her and chances will be slimmer you'll get turned down.

What Girls Said 2

• Looks matter.

Do you hit on ugly girls. No. Because looks matter.

Go for girls that you are able to get because then you can go do something fun and get over the initial stages faster. Just get it over with and get on with your life. It's a waste of time to pine over somebody that is never going to like you.

• Looks obviously matter. You already know this or you would be approaching the girls "you know you might be able to get" despite there lesser appearance.

What Guys Said 4

• You shouldn't let other people tell you what you should do. Your opinion should matter the most for you. If you do get some kind of vibe from a girl you fancy, I think you should just go there and get to know her. Just do it for the sake of meeting a new person,don't expect her just to jump into your bed or something. After the initial meeting or conversation,you may hit it off,who knows,maybe you will be the type of person she likes, and if she don't well you just met new person,you didn't expect nothing. Right? Just look outside,there is a ton of guys who are not so handsome,walking with very pretty girls. We are all in the game,if we let it...

• Looks are all you need. For ugly men, confidence is about as useful as a cigarette lighter underwater.

• go for whatever girl you want. if you get shot down... gather you balls that she has just kicked into you intestines and try for another. it is what us guys have had to do for thousands of years. carry on my friend. just what guys have to do for the good of the species.

• looks are very important. most people you see together are about the same looks wise. Its not that common you see someone really good looking with someone not that great looking