What are the height limits for you girls?

What I mean by this is if you see someone walking into a bar/club/library/coffee shop. At what height do you think... O that guy is too tall/short for me. Feel free to include your height if you're up to it.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm a tall girl (5'8) sp preferably a guy who at the least my height. Ideally someone 6'3 and up.

What Girls Said 6

• I'm 5'2 1/2 and I don't think I'd want to be with a guy taller than say, 6'3...after that it just gets too weird

That said, I wouldn't turn a guy down because he's too tall. Though, I'm a hypocrite cause I'd turn a guy down if he was too short

• I'm 5"3. As long as they are at least a few inches bigger than me then I don't care :D (although...5"12 is probably around my "favorite" height when I think about guys I've dated.)

• I'm 5ft 3 and as long as a guy wasn't shorter than me that would be fine but ideally I like guys around 6ft ish. That way I can still wear heels without worrying about being taller than him. My boyfriend is 6ft 1.

• I'm 5ft4 and I don't like guys who are shorter than me but I don't think I'd go for someone over 6ft ish

• Just a few inches taller is fine.

• I'm 5"11' model. So any guy shorter than 5"11' is too short for me and any guy taller than 6"5' is too tall for m e!

What Guys Said 2

• It has been my experience that a girl wants a guy at least 5" taller than herself that way she can wear at least 3" heels, and the man will still be 2" taller or more. Of course, this is relative to the height of the woman in question.

• I am 6'7" in shoes, so I need someone tall.

• I'm the same height, maybe 6'6'' but sometimes I'm demoralized when thinking about hitting on a chick that's like 5'4''-5'8'' cause I'm always thinking "what if she thinks I'm too tall for her?". Does this happen to you?