Do you believe in looking good for your partner?

Is your appearance the main priority or looking good very important to you?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes.

I would have my lazy days but it's rare that it would be around him and/or in public.

Guys like seeing their Girlfriend looking good. Sure, no make up, hair in a bun, sweats blah blah blah, but if he sees that too OFTEN, he'll lose attraction.

What Girls Said 6

• I wouldn't say it's the main priority, but yes, I want to look good for him. Especially when we go out. He's a great looking guy, and I like to look great when we go out too.

• Not my main priority but I do try to look my best around him and others. Although we all have our bad days

• Looking more than good to my partner is extremely important to me. You have to care what you look like and you can't let yourself go or your partner will be less attracted to you. Anyone who says otherwise is lying to themselves.

• If you love somebody you don't care what they look like, they will always look good in your eyes

• yes I don't call it a priority though :)

• well I definitely want to look good for him and I make sure to look good when I see him but I also look good for me.

What Guys Said 2

• It's not the main priority hit it is important. They will see you looking like a slob at one point sooner or later, but you do want to leave a good first impression on the first date.

• ABSOLUTELY...looking good for your partner is important to keep the fire going.

Imo that is why some marriages tend to fall apart (the whole "letting yourself go" thing).