What your ideal match looks like physically?

I have a huge thing for cute-faced girls with brown hair light brown eyes... Still waiting for someone special to come along, but I guess that's beside the point. What do you like people to basically look like.

Most Helpful Girl

• There is this boy I have a huge crush on and he is babyfaced and super cute with big blue eyes and longish blond hair, he is a bit taller than me and skinny. He is probably my ideal for the most part even though I like dark hair better than blond it suits him and I like people with cute faces too and I don't like muscles much at all so ya I want him hahaha

What Girls Said 3

• he's got all his teeth, 2 eyes, 2 legs, and a really nice collarbone.

• This question is extremely idiotic. There are so many different looks in this world; it is very stupid to limit the type of people who can bring experiences into your life just because they don't have "cute-faces with brown hair light brown eyes" . Grow up, that is what 12 year olds do.

I don't walk around excluding guys who don't fit a particular physical description

• well aren;t you just so much better than me. jackass

• I like a guy to look good when he is steering his yacht, hair blowing in the ocean breeze.

What Guys Said 1

• I'm pretty open to most looks, so many can be attractive.