Girls what makes a guy cute looking?

In personality or look wise. What catches your attention physically. What makes you want to go and talk to the guy?

Most Helpful Girl

• Smiling. The face. Height. Build.

My Ex had a dazzling smile, rock hard body, and a face like a male model.

Don't have any of that going for you? Wear clothes that are a bit more fitted than what your used to. Show off your best part. Got great arms? Then you should never be in long sleeves, I don't care how cold you are, let us see those guns. Gut free? Six pack!? Wear Slim fit shirts (not tight, just something that shows off the shape) and rub your tummy a lot. (Don't think I don't notice that thing guys do. Guys with six packs can not scratch there stomach without lift up there shirt. What up with that?) Not an upper body guy? For a slim build, still wear the tighter shirt. It's scary, I know, but it screams confidence. My boyfriend is skinny, and I've taught him what his "sexy outfit". Its just a red tshirt, in a small, and boot cut jeans, in the proper size, no bigger than necessary. "Showing off" is always sexy, no matter what your build.

Hope you benefited from my inability to go to sleep tonight. -___-

What Girls Said 2

• Cute or hot?

• guys that dye their hair blond and also get bikini waxes

What Guys Said 3

• I hate being called cute, it makes me feel like a child.

• I hate being called "Looking", it makes me feel like I still have my right eye (MY right, your left D:)

• having a big penis