Do you like to see people with style?

Say a fashionable girl/guy. Not brand name but different (London street/edgy/bohemia/nerdy/etc).

What do you think when you run into someone who is different (dress feminine, drive a moped, does yoga, etc)?

Most Helpful Guy

• good style is always nice to see

What Guys Said 5

• I honestly don't care that much about style. If a girl is too dressed up on a normal day it's actually a turn off for me. I read it as too high maintenance. But it's another thing if she has a unique look. If she stands out that can be cool. Like the stuff you list, bohemian or whatever can be cool. As long as she's not looking like a socialite or something vain.I dated this one girl with a septum ring and before I knew her, her look was something that intrigued me. It was different.

• I'm more of a practicality kind of guy, jeans, boots, t-shirt. But I can appreciate a person who puts a little sense of flair in their life.

• Honestly, girls that seem trendy, style obsessed, attention obsessed, material girls are such a turn off. They live in the world of new car smell, chasing after the next shinny object to posses, but never seem to have any depth. They always seem very uninteresting, fake, selfish, etc.

• For a girl: it's nice to see.

For a guy: I generally look what I like and what I'd like to try and incorporate into my style.

• At a party it's nice to see someone dress up unique in a while.

What Girls Said 2

• I don't care to be honest. If I like someone's style I will try to get something similar that looks well on my body

• Everybody here dresses feminine, drives mopeds and does yoga...it's not different it's mainstream.

• Must be city culture. Where are you from?

• West coast college area