Walking past girls and how some of them look at me?

Ok I don't understand when a girl is walking towards you and you catch eyes and she just stares until you walk pass each other why is this? is she wondering why your looking at her? or is it that she thinks your cute..i had this happen to me 2 good times yesterday after work. I walked towards a girl going through the mall and I saw she looked at me so I looked back in her face and we looked at each other until we passed...girls is this because you think someone is cute and you want him to talk to you or is it because you just do it for some reason? also these girls didn't smile, just looked until we passed.

Most Helpful Girl

• She is in a trance. Either you put her there or the guy before you. Honestly, sometimes people don't realize they're looking at someone else because their mind is a million miles away. However, often times you like someone so much that when you see them, you're just frozen in fear wondering if they will come over and all you can do is look at them. Sometimes it is a challenge to the guy if she is giving him a sexy look. You are saying. I think you're cute, come over and just say hi.

Next time it happens, say hi and smile. If she responds with both, stop walking if you are about to pass her. If she stops walking. Go over. If some of these things happen but not others but you really like her, just go over anyway and just say "My name is..."

What Girls Said 2

• I would say the girl thinks your cute, if she does this give her a smile, she would love that or even better say hey or something:P

• She thinks you're cute. She was just surprised that you were looking back at her,I guess that's why she didn't smile. I have no idea if she wanted you to approach her,talk to her though. She seems bit shy. Next time when you see her,just smile at her. If she smiled back,then you should talk to her!

What Guys Said 2

• Well, at least they look AT you, not away, or even worse, run the other direction away from you haha.

• i would guess they find you attractive