Girls, what do you look for in a guy?

OK, so I am not the sexiest man alive, so I need some tips that can help me become a better person in other areas

Most Helpful Girl

• I think for most girls, the thing that can make a guy go from a 5 to a 7 in their books, is a good sense of humour. A guy who can laugh at himself, take a joke, make jokes and have a good time, is automatically liked. Guys who are serious or constant clowns usually just annoy everyone around them, including other guys.

A good sense of humour is a must. It doesn't mean you have to be a stand up comedian but like I said, the ability to take a joke and just laugh is a good thing.

I'm not sure what you mean by a "better person" but if you're a good person, you're a good person. At that point, it's all about finding someone you're compatible with and less about trying to impress girls you're otherwise incompatible with.

• by better person, I mean a person who is more socially compatible

• You should find someone who is compatible with you, not make yourself more compatible.

I guess if perhaps you aren't the most up to date person, watch the news and read a couple of magazines to keep up with pop culture. Pop culture discussions never get old, but don't rely on it.

What Girls Said 4

• honestly I look for someone who will always be faithful, back me up, be with me through thick and thin, be open minded and be madly in love with me, and is open about talking about sex and compliments me on my body :) ..for the outside I look for someone taller than me which shouldn't be hard because I'm 5'2'' ha ha and I love redheads, black hair, or light brown, jewish boys and a strong enough body to hangle me, throw me around, wrestle and protect me :)

• Attractive,

smell good.

sense of humour

a little bad boy

respects and treats you well

wants long term

not a passive p****

• lol confidence

• just be confidant. Every girl likes different qualities in a guy but most girls love a confidant guy.

What Guys Said 0