Was this a wrong thing I said to this girl?

I was at school today (I'm a sophomore in college), and while I was in the library, I got up of the computer for a few minutes. I came back to see this girl looking at my Facebook profile, I asked her, "Stop looking at my profile thanks." She responded by saying, "Lol it was an accident ni**a, I don't want to look at your ugly ass" and she walked away. Who was wrong here? Me or her.

Most Helpful Girl

• Um... on this part it was her. You don't just accidentally start looking at someone's profile. She also didn't need to add the "nigga" part either. Trust me, you didn't do anything wrong.

• One girl said to me, "I apologize on behalf of the female race." She said, "some girls are flat out bitches."

What Girls Said 4

• she was wrong, how do you accidentally stop and stare at someone's profile. she was just mad she got caught and tried to turn the shame on you

• She was wrong. You were polite she was not.

• hmmn, she shouldn't have invaded your privacy and peek at your computer, that's rude of her, so I guess she was wrong. but at the same time may be she was just checking you out and thought you were cute, or may be she got intrigued by something on your fb page, like may be she knows someone that was on your wall, or she saw a cool pic you posted, who kmows really, and she must have gotten carried away looking at your page, but either way she shuldve minded her own business.

• My days in the U.S you say the N word casually don't you. Don't worry about it. I'm sure she forgotten about the whole situation

What Guys Said 2

• the little catholic girl was wrong. She also wanted to look and keep looking. Keep this in mind.

• Her fault by dropping half an and bomb.