How tall is too tall for a girl?

A guy told me the other day that he would date me its just that I'm too tall...I'm 5'11..i guess that's too tall?

Most Helpful Girl

• I can't relate, because I'm 5'4. But you shouldn't ask this kind of question. There will always be someone who prefers something you're not. Lets say a lot of guys don't like tall women. What's the point in asking about it and then feeling bad about people telling you that your height sucks? You can't change it, and you may not even want to change it. You should just embrace yourself, be comfortable in your own skin and keep yourself open, flirt and meet people, and you'll find those guys who like you tall women with your super long legs. Just love it. I used to want to be tall, but I'm pretty comfortable at my height now, I like it a lot.

What Guys Said 11

• I think *most* guys want to date girls who are shorter than they are, though there are certainly guys who don't care if a girl is taller than they are.

Obviously, there are plenty of guys who are your height and taller, so most of those guys wouldn't have a problem with you, unless you insist on wearing heels all the time. As for shorter guys? Yes, many of them will be uncomfortable with a girl taller than they are. It isn't really logical, but it also isn't going to change, so if they have a problem with that, forget them and move on. Some of them will be fine with it though.

Any way you look at it, invest in flat shoes, and you'll increase your chances of success.

• I'm 5'11 ish as well and I wouldn't mind a girl that's my height. I generally date girls that are a good deal shorter than me but more recently I've been dating taller women. As a guy that normally dates shorter girls, a woman that's my height would be a hell of a lot easier to kiss ;) However, heels then become a problem. You can't wear anything that's too tall or you will be taller than me, which then does become a slight turnoff for me. Granted, I've never been close to a girl that is roughly my height and then initiated close contact while in heels and taller than me so I can't know for certain whether I would like it. There are definitely guys that prefer shorter girls, like I said my track record is full of them. But if she is my height or shorter, height doesn't really factor in to how attractive she is to me.

• I would guess it all depends on personal preferences, I for instance am only 167 cm tall that is about 5'5 feet tall as far as I could gather, and I'm usually attracted to women around my height for the most part a little under my own height.

But there are some seriously beautiful tall women out there, and should it come to it, that someone taller than me asked me out I wouldn't reject her solely on the height basis.

• That's too tall. I'm 5'11'' and you'd be turned off by that.

Oh, I'm sorry. You were asking guys who are 6'2'' and above. Of course you didn't mean guys like me. Shorter guys are just too short.

• I love tall girls!

• depends on his height. if he's 5'9 or shorter, he may have an insecurity.

me, I'm six feet tall.

i used to say I would never date a girl taller than 6 foot 2, then I saw my friend's sister who is 6 foot 4 and DAMN SHE IS HOT.

• No way.

For me, I think the taller the better. I'm 5'11" too, and I've dated 6'+ in the past.

• I'm short, so girls over 5'4" are usually disqualified for me.

• When she's taller than me.

• Most models are over 6 foot tall. And they don't have a problem being sexy or attracting men.

Xena (Lucy Lawless) was 5'10, and she is sex on long legs.

I think your height is fine. It was just one mister-short-arse who thought you were too tall.

• 5'12" is too tall your close will you merry me pleae ? I want tall kids ! I'm 5'6" and I'm almost 18

• *marry :)

• But thanks though

• I added you rakalyn I don't know , but please accept it

What Girls Said 0